Friday, 24 June 2011

Book Blogger Hop: 6/24-6/27

Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Crazy For Books For rules please see this post on their page.


This weeks question is...

When did you realize reading was your passion and a truly important part of your life?

I have always loved reading, as far back as I can remember I finished all assigned school books to read and got to choose my own at reading times.
As I got older the main books I remember reading for fun was Lord Of The Rings and the Malloreon by David Eddings which I borrowed off my Nan until I was able to buy them for myself.
I don't think there has ever been a time I haven't read. At the moment I am really into reading so I am speeding through books I have been getting this year, other times it can take me a few weeks to finish a book when I am not in my reading mood.

4 comments:

  1. When did I first realize I loved reading? I wish I could prove a pre-natal predilection towards books but my memories don’t stretch back quite that far.

    The earliest memories I can recall involved books. First having them read to me then reading them on my own the minute I had the ability.

    Books have been a major part of my life ever since. My passion for the written word knowing no bounds, I started writing books on top of reading them about ten years ago.

    Want to know what my favorite childhood book was? Hop on over to my blog and find out: http://www.howardsherman.net

    Howard Sherman, Implementor
    http://www.howardsherman.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean about going through reading phases- I'm pretty much always reading something, but it definitely takes me longer to finish books at some times rather than others- I think I'm in one of those manic reading phases at the moment though :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by via the Book Blogger Hop. I'm a new follower.
    Have a great weekend!
    Holjo @ Pedantic Phooka
    www.pedanticphooka.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hopping by. This was a good question this week and grea answer. Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...