Sunday, 19 June 2011

In My Mailbox


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren. 

It is to showcase to others what we got in our mail this week.


In my mail box I got


Men of the Otherworld-amazon.uk
Tales of the Otherworld-amazon.uk
Hunt the Moon-amazon.com
Once Every Never-amazon.ca

I also got the following goodies


Signed book mark and bookplate from Melissa Marr
Signed bookplate and non-signed bookmark from Ilona Andrews

These will be going in a nice safe place with my other signed stuff :D

 

All books were purchased by myself

3 comments:

  1. I'm jealous of your signed stuff. Melissa Marr is a great writer. Here's what I got this week:
    http://thebucketlist-gn.blogspot.com/2011/06/imm-ready-for-summer-edition.html
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great set! I've never read Kelly Armstrong but always meant to.
    New follower!
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gina- Thanks for commenting, i have other signed bookmarks and bookplates, both of the ones above I sent off postage and self addressed envelope, for Ilona print the bookplate off youself, and they will sign and send them back to you. :D

    Alison-Thank you for commenting, Kelley Armstrong is a really great writer, I have all her otherworld books and darkest powers/rising books, and plan to make a start on her other series. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...