Friday, 15 July 2011

Book Blogger Hop: 7/15-7/18

Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Crazy For Books.

For rules please see this post on their page.

This weeks question is...

How/Where do you get your books? Do you buy them or go to the library? Is there a certain website you use like paperbackswap?

I tend to buy a lot of my books online from various places...Amazon, Waterstones, W.H.Smith.  If I am out and about then I tend to shop in store at Waterstones and W.H.Smith.
I occasionally visit the local library to see if there is anything there to read but they don't have a great selection.

4 comments:

  1. I demand all libraries to have all of the latest releases LOL. If only! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss the days when libraries had a great selection. In the 80s growing up there were always waiting lists for the latest releases :(

    Just hoping on by from the Blog Hop

    Andrea
    http://achickwhoreads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for stopping by :)

    If the library had a better stock I would save myself so much money each month and not have to buy books that I really need :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...