Friday, 22 July 2011

Book Blogger Hop: 7/22-7/25

Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Crazy For Books.


For rules please take a look at their post: Book Blogger Hop Rules

This weeks question is...

What’s the ONE GENRE that you wish you could get into, but just can’t?

Mine would probably be Romance, for some reason I can't seem to pick up a book and want to read it. I don't mind the odd bit of Romance through the books I read, but a whole book based on it......I just can't read them.
I don't know if it's because my mind is screaming "girly book" at me or not (I tend to avoid "girly" things).

9 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I do love romance books. But I am a bit picky with them, I do not like them all
    Stopping by for the blog hop.
    Have a wonderfull weekend!

    Kyanara from Laced Little Muffin's reading corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I feel the same way. Not so into em lol

    My Answer

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't start reading romances until I started getting offered some for reviews. They're fun escapes but some of them can be a little overwhelming with their girliness.

    Here's my answer:
    http://abookishaffair.blogspot.com/2011/07/book-blogger-hop-722-725.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do like Romance i just haven't focused on reading them much.
    mine: http://sidnebkclubreviewz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. For me, I think it depends on the Romance novel I'm reading. It isn't so much the girl aspect, but the fact that the sex/romance scenes feel so campy to me. *shrug*

    New follower ^_^

    Here's my answer: http://sinnfulbooks.blogspot.com/2011/07/follow-friday-book-blogger-hop_22.html

    sinn @ sinnful books

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not huge on romances either. I'm like you - I like a little bit sprinkled in with a good mystery, suspense, thriller, whatever, but not TOO much.

    Glad to have found you via the Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Much loved books!
    I hate when a book is about romance too.
    All just so smushy and all.
    Don't like. A touch of romance is ok, though.
    Cassandra Hernandez
    http://bmdepository.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for commenting and I have taken a trip over to all of your blogs :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...