Sunday, 17 July 2011

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren.

It is to showcase to others what we got in our mail this week.

In my mail box I got




Restoring Harmony by Joelle Anthony [amazon uk|amazon.com]
Before I Die by Jenny Downham [amazon uk|amazon.com]
Awaken by Katie Kacvinsky [amazon uk|amazon.com]

 
[all of these were purchased by myself]


Netgalley

        
       

A Beautiful Dark by Jocelyn Davies [amazon uk|amazon.com]
Beyond the Grave by Mara Purnhagen [amazon uk|amazon.com]
Spellbound by Cara Lynn Shultz [amazon uk|amazon.com]
The Girl of Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson [amazon uk|amazon.com]
The Sleepwalkers by J.Gabriel Gates [amazon uk|amazon.com]
Vanish a Firelight Novel by Sophie Jordan [amazon uk|amazon.com]

 
Thank you netgalley, Harlequin, HarperCollins and HCI for the above ebooks


S&S Galley Grab

This is my first ever galley grab, so I did the appropriate girly squeal when I received my email.


Fury by Elizabeth Miles [amazon uk|amazon.com]

[Thank you S&S Galley Grab and Simon Pulse for this ebook]




What did you get In Your Mailbox?

14 comments:

  1. Fury looks great, I got it from Galley Grab too :) I'm desperate for Awaken, Before I die is amazing.

    I got a print copy of Fire and Thorns from the UK publisher and it is amazing, hope you enjoy!

    My mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by. I have Fury in my queue, as well, though I am trying my best to read by release date. I really hope that you enjoy Spellbound. I thoroughly enjoyed reading that one. Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have heard awesome things about so many of those!
    hope you enjoy!
    -Al
    MY IMM: http://magnet4books.blogspot.com/2011/07/imm.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Marla, I am reading the book I have now as fast as humanly possible so I can make a start on Fury *fingers crossed*, thanks for stopping by

    @Kristen,thanks for stopping by, on my way to check out yours

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Al, thanks for stopping by, visited your IMM :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. You got some really awesome books this week! Vanish, A Beautiful Dark, and The Girl of Fire and Thorns sound amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know, I can't believe I got them myself, each time one was approved I had to check it wasn't a mistake :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have a nice mailbox this week. I loved Spellbound. I really wanted Vanish but I wasn't approved :'( I really liked Firelight so I was bummed to not get it.
    Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wasn't expecting to get approved and was shcoked when I did.
    Thanks for stopping by

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great set! I'm especially interested in Spellbound and Girl of Fire and Thorns.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really enjoyed Spellbound. I devoured it! Hope you enjoy it too!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  12. An awesome week! Great stuff... I can't wait to read Vanish and Awaken :)
    Check out what's In My Mailbox

    Mia @ Gripped into Books

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for stopping by, I am really looking forward to reading all of them, especially Vanish, Spellbound and Girl of Fire and Thorns

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...