Sunday, 31 July 2011

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren.

It gives us the chance to show off what we got in our mail this week.

In My Mailbox this week I got......





Incorporeal by J.R. Barrett
From Fangs, Wands and Fairy Dust for winning the competition. 
Thank you Julia Rachel Barrett for sending this book to me.


From the amazing Kiki Hamilton some postcards and SIGNED bookmarks to giveaway as prizes for my blog. 
These have joined the rest of my swag for future use :)

From the lovely people at Macmillan I got


Shimmer
by Alyson Noel

Lottie Biggs is (not) Tragic
by Hayley Long


From Random House I got
Virals
by Kathy Reichs
Publication:27.10.11


What did you get in your mailbox?

5 comments:

  1. You've got a great selection there.

    I enjoyed Virals but I thought in some respects it was a bit of a let down - I look forward to reading what you think!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your IMM with us I really want to read the riley bloom series i thought she was awesome!

    http://melissa-justoneopinion.blogspot.com/2011/07/in-my-mail-box-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh nice swag! And i love Allyson Noel! I hope you enjoy her book and everything else you got! Here's my IMM if you want to check it out! Happy reading!

    -Jessica (Peace Love Books)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great set! Love the swag. I want to read Shimmer too.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great set of books, looking forward to your "Shimmer" review.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...