Thursday, 14 July 2011

M.I.A


I apologise for my lack of posting this week.  Its been kinda crazy. 
I had a sprained muscle and it hurt just to breath, (it took the doctors 2 1/2 hours to tell me this) so sitting at my computer for long periods of time didnt help and it put me behind on reading my ebooks and posting on my blog.

  Thankfully its better now (takes a deep breath just to be sure......yup, all better :D) so over the weekend I have to...

* See Harry Potter
* Do college homework
* Read ebooks for review
* Catch up on ebooks from netgalley.



Does anyone have a time turner, tardis or other time manipulatiing machine I could borrow?

2 comments:

  1. I sprained my back this past spring just sneezing. Breathing or any motion was excruciating so I know what that would be like.
    I am following you now. I wish I could gett hat +1 thing to show up. Argh!!!

    Fangs, Wands and Fairy Dust
    email: steph@fangswandsandfairydust.com
    Twitter: @fangswandsfairy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just breathed and got a pain that got worse, eventually just breathing had me in agony and I had no idea what it was :(
    Thankfully all is well now, thanks for stopping by :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...