Friday, 19 August 2011

Book Blogger Hop: 8/19-8/22

Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Crazy For Books.



For rules please take a look at their post: Book Blogger Hop Rules


This weeks question is...



“What’s the LONGEST book you’ve ever read?”
(Note: I’m putting one caveat on this question. You aren’t allowed to say the Bible, Torah, Qur’an, or other religious/spiritual text.)

The longest book I have ever read is Lord Of The Rings, all 3 books in one huge big book when I was about 12 years old. 

6 comments:

  1. Most people would guess I’d write myself in the role of a hero in a fictional adventure of some kind. But that would be only partially correct. As is my norm, I throw a curve ball in my answer that makes perfect sense one you follow my logic. Follow me back to my blog at http://www.howardsherman.net and follow along the logic with me!

    Howard Sherman
    http://www.howardsherman.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the right age for immersion in an epic like that-- particularly in that epic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOTR is such a great series - one of my favs! Nice work at 12.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOTR at 12 is really good. I don't think I had such a generous attention span at that age.
    I'm following you now. Do visit (and maybe follow?) me at http://kafkatokindergarten.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by, I was a bookaholic when I was younger, finishing all my assigned school books so when it came time to read from our school books in infant school I got to choose whatever book I wanted from the teachers bookcase. LOTR was my Nan's books, and it was her that got me into it, that and David Eddings :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have seen the movie but not read the books. Following you on GFC. Stop by a see what book I chose.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...