Sunday, 14 August 2011

In My Mailbox




In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren.



It gives us the chance to show off what we got in our mail each week.

This week......


In my mailbox I received

My very first R.A.K
Ultraviolet
from Belle Books
My very first ARC
Ashfall from
Tanglewood Books
Dark Inside
from
Macmillan

*trying to CAREFULLY remove the sticker off the front of Ashfall telling me about the new cover image*


From Netgalley I received

Tankborn
By Karen Sandler
Waking Hours
By Lis Wiehl


What's in your mailbox this week?


8 comments:

  1. Ashfall and Ultraviolet look amazing,
    Look forward to your reviews!

    Mazz @ Words on the shelf
    http://wordsontheshelf.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for leaving a comment! <3

    I'm excited to see what you think of Tankborn. I got it, too, and I don't know if it'll keep up to my expectations.. Hmm.

    Anyway, have a nice day and happy reading! (Congrats to your 1st ARC!)

    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have Ultraviolet and still need to read it! It sounds fab right??!

    Thanks for checking out my blog! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want Ashfall!

    Happy Reading!
    In My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ashfall looks really good! I hope you enjoy all you got!

    Here's my IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ashfall looks good... as does Dark Inside...enjoy them all!
    Nina @ Death Books and Tea

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great set! Dark Inside sounds interesting. As does Tank Born, with its cover.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  8. new follower :)

    Wow you got some awesome books this week! Can't wait to check them all out :)

    check out my in my mailbox!
    http://sarahcatchingbooks.blogspot.com/2011/08/in-my-mailbox-7.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...