Sunday, 21 August 2011

In My Mailbox


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren.
It gives us the chance to show off what we got in our mail each week.
This week......


In my mailbox I received

Full Dark, No Stars
by Stephen King
Delirium
by Lauren Oliver
Blood Red Road
by Moira Young

The Body Finder
by Kimberly Derting
The Declaration
by Gemma Malley
Red Glove
by Holly Black
Illicit Magic
By Camilla Chafer

All the above books were purchased by me.
I may have gone a bit overboard in the spending department this month, and I am still waiting for some books to be delivered.
I have the hardback of Delirium but I wanted the paperback, it will match better with Pandemonium. 

From Netgalley I received


Every Other Day by Jennifer Lynn Barnes


That's all for this week.

What did you get in your mailbox this week?

9 comments:

  1. I also requested Every Other Day :)

    Happy Reading!
    In My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D It sounds really good so I can't wait to get stuck into it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes we just have to have expensive book-buying months. At least, that's what I tell myself ;) You got some great books out of it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, I read Full Dark, No Stars earlier this year.. it's good.. pretty disturbing... 0_o (tho it IS King.. lol)

    Here's my IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Read glove was an awesome book i love cassel! The body finder i would really like to read. Some gr8 titles.

    http://melissa-justoneopinion.blogspot.com/2011/08/imm-6.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really want Illicit Magic! The Body Finder, Delirium and Blood Red Road are all amazing!

    Enjoy!

    Here's My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy your books. They look awesome. Come visit me over at Livre De Amour-Books of Love Book Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another Body Finder this week! I really can't wait to read that one. Enjoy! :)

    My IMM can be found here!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...