Sunday, 28 August 2011

In My Mailbox


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren.

It gives us the chance to show off what we got in our mail each week.

This week......


From Netgalley I got...

Shattered Dreams
By
Ellie James
Prized
By
Caragh M. O'Brien
 
 
 
 
From Emily White
 
SIGNED Elemental bookmarks that I am giving away in my current competition.


In My Mailbox
Shifters Series by Rachel Vincent


The Mediator Bind ups, Books 1-4 by Meg Cabot


I really need to put myself on a book buying ban. O_o


What's in your mailbox this week?

8 comments:

  1. Wow, you bought the whole shifter series! I am so jealous!! I just finished reading the first three books in the Soul screamers series and I really want to move on to the shifters books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got them all from amazon, just over £25 for them all, so a great price really. :D. I have only read the first book from library and loved it, which is why I got them all. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great set! I love the covers for Shattered Dreams and Prized.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Mediator series.... just one word... AMAZING!
    Happy Reading! : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! You bought the whole Shifters series! I completely loved that one. One of my absolute favourite series'! Hope you enjoy. :D

    My IMM can be found here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will have to check out the Shifter Series.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice set of books this week. I'm currently reading Rogue from the Shifter Series. So far I like them.
    Happy reading,
    Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...