Wednesday, 3 August 2011

Waiting On Wednesday:Thirst





Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


This Waiting on Wednesday I am waiting on...

The conclusion to the phenomenally successful Thirst series follows five-thousand-year-old vampire Alisa Perne as she battles a new race of immortals: the Telar. The Telar are a challenging threat. But Alisa is hungry for blood - and thirsty for revenge.




I have read all the previous books in this series, and every time I think it's the last book a new one is released. I really need to find out what happens next.

2 comments:

  1. A series! Man that book looks good. There are three more before it? I better get reading. My Waiting on Wednesday Post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Kristen. there are more than 3 books before hand, its two books in one book binding, so its 6 books then the newest one before this (eternal dawn) :D
    Happy reading :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...