Wednesday, 17 August 2011

Waiting On Wednesday: Succubus revealed




Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


This Waiting on Wednesday I am waiting on...


Succubus Revealed by Richelle Mead


Description
Georgina Kincaid has had an eternity to figure out the opposite sex, but sometimes they still surprise her. Take Seth Mortensen. The man has risked his soul to become Georgina's boyfriend. Still, with Lucifer for a boss, Georgina can't just hang up her killer heels and settle down to domestic bliss. In fact, she's being forced to transfer operations...to Las Vegas.The City of Sin is a dream gig for a succubus, but Georgina's allies are suspicious. Why are the powers-that-be so eager to get her away from Seattle - and from Seth? Georgina is one of Hell's most valuable assets, but if there's any way out of the succubus business she plans to take it - no matter how much roadkill she leaves behind. She just hopes the casualties won’t include the one man she’s risking everything for

I have read all of the previous books in this series and although it is sad to see it come to an end, I really can't wait to see what happens in this one.



Whats are you Waiting on Wednesday for?

8 comments:

  1. I read the first succubus book, loved it so I bought the rest off ebay, but i haven't gotten to them yet.

    Have you read her Storm Born series?


    I am a new follower. You can check out my WoW HERE
    and don't forget to checkout my FAB giveaway
    HERE

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Lacey: Yes, I couldn't get into them on my first try but my second try I was hooked, I can't wait for the next book to be released.
    Thanks for stopping by x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oy, this is one series I keep meaning to read and just put it off for one reason or another. I don't know why - I adore Richelle Mead.

    Love your blog - new follower! :-)

    http://theirishbanana.blogspot.com/2011/08/waiting-on-wednesday-9.html

    ~Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Hannah, you should really read them, they are soo good :D.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm actually working my way through Richelle's Vampire Academy series right now! I'm on Frostbite, the second one, and I'm loving it so far :)

    You can see my WoW for this week at the link below, would love if you stopped by-- happy reading!

    Lea @ LC's Adventures in Libraryland

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Lea-i loved VA, I have read them all, and so far I have read all of her Succubus books and Dark Swan books too. I can't wait for Bloodlines to be released over here next week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This one certainly sounds interesting. Not sure I've read anything with a succubus heroine. Nice WoW pick!

    If you'd like, you can check out mine here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. the girl on this cover reminds me of kristen stewart lol. here's my WOW post w/2012 books! hope you'll stop by and let me know what you are looking forward to reading from my list! http://lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...