Friday, 9 September 2011

Book Blogger Hop: 9/9-9/12

Book Blogger Hop
Book Blogger Hop is hosted over at Crazy For Books.

For rules please take a look at their post:Book Blogger Hop Rules

This weeks question is...
“Many of us primarily read one genre of books, with others sprinkled in. If authors stopped writing that genre, what genre would you start reading? Or would you give up reading completely if you couldn’t read that genre anymore?”



I think I am quite lucky in the fact that I really like a lot of different genres,, it just depends on my mood as to what genres I read at the time. At the moment I love Dystopian, but I am sure that will change soon. However, there are genres that I don't read, so if authors stopped writing the genres that I like then I suppose I would give new genres a try, but if I didn't like them then I would just re-read all my books over and over, I don't think I could ever give up reading.

4 comments:

  1. Please don’t be shocked but this week I’ve got a straightforward, cut and dried answer to this week’s question... for a change!

    Root for villains? No way, no how. Why am I being so narrow minded? Follow me back to my blog and find out why – http://www.howardsherman.net

    Thank God it’s Follow Friday!

    Howard A. Sherman, Implementor
    Get Inside a Story
    http://www.inthestory.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I had to think hard about this weeks question... And it brought me back to when I was a kid.
    Happy Blog Hop :)
    jfeldt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Re-reading books is a good idea! Even if my favorite authors stopped writing, I'd still be able to re-read the books I own. Happy thought! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a follower!
    I hope you will stop by The Writers Voice! It is my new group author blog and posts start tomorrow!

    Sincerely,
    Emma Michaels
    http://OurBooksOurVoice.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...