Sunday, 4 September 2011

In My Mailbox



In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren

It gives us the chance to show off what we got in our mail each week.
 

This week......



In My Mailbox I got...
Blood Bound
by
Rachel Vincent
Signed Slide
bookmark by
Jill Hathaway
 
 

From Netgalley I got
Wanderlove
by
Kirsten Hubard
 

From Sealion Books I got
Storm Born Comic
(Volume 3)
by Richelle Mead
 

From Ilona Andrews I got
Magic Graves by
Jeaniene Frost
&
Ilona Andrews



As you can see I have resisted the urge to buy more books this week so my treat to myself was Tangfastic Haribo. 
 To those of you who were also on book buying bans this week, help yourself to a jelly.



13 comments:

  1. I got blood bound last week, it's really good!
    Haha enjoy your sweets! Oh and I love you mailbox pic :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome week Michelle! Hope you enjoy everything! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great week, even with the book buying ban! I especially loved the jellies LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh nice grab from Netgalley! Wanderlove looks good!

    Here's my (excessive) IMM this week! :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome books!! i really have to sign up to netgalley... i love me some haribo lol

    http://melissa-justoneopinion.blogspot.com/2011/09/imm-8.html#links

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wanderlove looks good. I'll have to check it out! Don't you just LOVE NetGalley!? :)

    Thanks for stopping by Lost in Literature! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Rachel Vincent's books, and I can't wait to receive my copy of Blood Bound next week! I hope you enjoy it.

    Books of Amber

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you got amazing books this week. :) I hope you'll enjoy all of them.

    Have a lovely week,
    Carina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool mailbox! I like it. :) Wanderlove sounds soo good! I'm a new follower; have a great week! Enjoy these!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really want to read Slide! It looks soo good! Great IMM this week! Enjoy. :) My IMM can be found here!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That Richelle Mead Comic looks amazing, I hope you like it. Happy reading.

    Check out my IMM here - http://lostinayabook.blogspot.com/2011/09/in-my-mailbox-8.html

    Emma @ LostinaYAboook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really want blood bound.

    Be sure to stop by and enter my 500 follower giveaway! :)

    My IMM- Book Briefs

    -Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...