Sunday, 11 September 2011

In My Mailbox





In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren
It gives us the chance to show off what we got in our mail each week.

This week......


In My Mailbox I got...
Son of Perdition by W. Alec from Midas Public Relations
Carrier of the Mark by Leigh Fallon from Harper Collins (old version of cover)
Enthralled Various Authors purchased by myself
Wickedness by Deborah White from Mostly Reading YA from her Debut Summer competitions


From Netgalley I got...
Eve by Anna Carey


E-books I got...
Hammer of Thor from the author himself S.Evan Townsend


What's in your mailbox this week?

9 comments:

  1. The Carrier of the Mark looks so good! You have a nice selection this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look good! I've had The Carrier of the Mark on my TBR list forever, you're so lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a little bit jealous of The Carrier Mark. Or maybe I'm very jealous. :D But I hope you like it and i'm looking forward to what you think of it. :)
    Enjoy your new books!

    Have a lovely week,
    Carina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just read Eve yesterday. hope you enjoy!

    Here's our IMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Carrier of the Mark, Eve and Saving June look amazing! I can't wait to see what you think of them, enjoy!:D

    Lisa
    http://turningpages94.blogspot.com/2011/09/in-my-mailbox-23.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ugh Carrier of the Mark? I am having major book envy over here!

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you got carrier of the mark and eve! awesome IMM this week--enjoy and happy reading!

    i hope you can stop by our IMM this week.

    -Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice load of books!!! Check out my IMM!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2011/09/in-my-mailbox-vlog-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. The carrier of the Mark and Eve look awesome! :)

    My IMM- Book Briefs

    -Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...