Sunday, 25 September 2011

In My Mailbox


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren
It gives us the chance to show off what we got in our mail each week.

This week......


In My Mailbox I got...
Signed bookmarks and pin/badge from Victoria Schwab, author of The Near Witch
Book thong from Katie M John, author of The Knight Trilogy
[both of these were won via twitter]

After Obsession book swap from Donna at Book Passion for Life
Department 19 by Will Hill from HarperCollins UK
The Ritual by Adam Nevill from PanMacmillan UK
Double Clutch by Liz Reinhardt from the author herself

What's in your mailbox this week?

13 comments:

  1. Hope you enjoy After Obsession hun. Great week for you too :) - Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great books this week. I really want to read After Obsession. I hope you enjoy your new books.

    Kristina
    http://ladybugstorytime.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. After Obsession looks awesome! I can't wait to read it.

    Old Follower. :)

    My IMM- Book Briefs

    -Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the bookmark--pretty. awesome books this week--enjoy!! :D

    hope you can stop by our IMM.

    -michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have After obsession and Department 19 to, looking forward to reading them!

    Here’s my IMM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Department 19 is one I'd love to have as well! Great haul!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great IMM

    I have after Obsession got it for review weeks ago just havent read it yet. Enjoy all you fab books this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, some great books this week! After Obsession looks great and so does Department 19. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great haul. I'm looking forward to reading After Obsession.

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads
    Wanna snag some ARCs? Check out my giveaways. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Enjoy all of your books and come check out my IMM!!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2011/09/in-my-mailbox-5.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. after obsession and the ritual looks great ,) enjoy your reading and can't wait for your reviewxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have to add the knight trilogy to my list of books to read...

    ReplyDelete
  13. After Obsession and The Ritual look good! The Ritual looks downright creepy...love it! Hope you enjoy all of your IMM books!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...