Friday, 30 September 2011

September Wrap Up & RAK

I saw this on a few blogs and thought it was a good idea to show what I have done this month, especially since I don't post reviews for every book I read.  I wanted to add nice pictures of the books but thought it was too much.

September Reads

Forbidden Embrace by Charlotte Blackwell [review]
13 Little Blue Envelopes by Maureen Johnson
The Last Little Blue Envelope by Maureen Johnson
Magic Graves by Jeaniene Frost and Ilona Andrews [review]
A Beautiful Dark by Jocelyn Davies [review]
Storm Born Comic by Richelle Mead [revew]
Encyclopedia of the Unexplained by Judy Allen [review]
Brightwing by Sullivan Lee [review]
Ashes by Ilsa J Bick [review]
Grey walker by Kat Richardson
The Canary List by Sigmund Brouwer [review]
Linger by Maggie Stiefvater
Darkness Falling by Peter Crowther [DNF]
Every Other Day by Jennifer Lynn Barnes [review]
The Butterfly Clues by Kate Ellison [review]
Carrier of the Mark by Leigh Fallon [review]
Dark Companion by Marta Acosta
Silver shark by Ilon Andrews [review]
Girl of Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson [review]
Viola in Reel Life by Adriana Trigiani

...·´¨*+,¸.·´¨*+,¸.·´¨*+,¸.·´¨*+,¸.·´¨*+,¸.·´¨*+,¸.·´¨*+,¸.·´¨*+,¸.·´¨*+,¸

Author Interviews/Guestposts

Author Interview with Charlotte Blackwell [interview]

...·´¨*+,¸.·´¨*+,¸.·´¨*+,¸.·´¨*+,¸.·´¨*+,¸.·´¨*+,¸.·´¨*+,¸.·´¨*+,¸.·´¨*+,¸

Books i received

I won Wickedness by Deborah White from Mostly Reading YA
Carrier of the Mark from Harper Collins
Hammer of Thor from S. Evan Townsend
Dark Companion manuscript from Marta Acosta
Farsighted from the author herself Emlyn Chand
Double Clutch from Liz Reinhardt 
Department 19 by Will Hill from Harpercollins
Slide by Jill Hathaway from HarperCollins
The 13th Horseman by Barry Hutchison from HarperCollins
Glow by Amy Kathleen Ryan from PanMacmillan
The Ritual by Adam Nevill from PanMacmillan
Eve by Anna Carey from netgalley
Saving June by Hannah Harrington from netgalley
Reel Life Starring Us by Lisa Greenwald from netgalley
Seers by Heather Frost from netgalley

...·´¨*+,¸.·´¨*+,¸.·´¨*+,¸.·´¨*+,¸.·´¨*+,¸.·´¨*+,¸.·´¨*+,¸.·´¨*+,¸.·´¨*+,¸

September R.A.K's
Sent Ballad to Belle Books
Sent Amy and Rogers epic detour to Enchanted Books.
Sent City of Fallen angels to Carina at Fictional Distraction

Received North of Beautiful from Emily at The Book Geek

...·´¨*+,¸.·´¨*+,¸.·´¨*+,¸.·´¨*+,¸.·´¨*+,¸.·´¨*+,¸.·´¨*+,¸.·´¨*+,¸.·´¨*+,¸

On a random note I have completed my goodreads challenge to read 100 this year.

2011 Reading Challenge

2011 Reading Challenge
Michelle has completed her goal of reading 100 books in 2011!
hide

I started this very late and didn't expect to actually reach 100 so I am happy I did, just to see how much I can read I am increasing the goal limit to 150 to see if I can actually make it to that.

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you did a lot and read a lot of books this month. Don't you love Random Acts of Kindness. I do. It's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This month has been a slow month in reading for me, I can normally read more books than I have done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice roundup! That's a lot of books read this month =)

    Enjoy!
    My RAK

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...