Monday, 10 October 2011

Attention

After being told an October move is NOT GOING TO HAPPEN, I just found out we are moving in 3 weeks time.

I am not sure how quickly we will have internet and phone back up and running, according to my providers 2 weeks is enough time.

Anyway, I will try to get as many scheduled posts up and ready to be posted during my time of no internet but any posts for blog tours will still be up, even if I have to walk to my parents house to get it done.
I will still be able to acess my email from my phone so will try to keep upto date wth everyone.

More importantly my giveaway for November will still carry on, possibly running longer if it has to.


Thank you all for understanding.


5 comments:

  1. I can totally understand, I've experienced it myself and it's not been a nice one :(
    You will be missed a lot!! Where are you moving to?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, good luck with the move! I know that it's an insane time! We'll be waiting til ya get everything back up and running and come back to us!
    Courtney @ Fuzzy.Coffee.Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Franny-literally across the road. We got moved out so theey could do up flats (new kitchen/bathroom/flooring/plumbing/take out balcony) took them 2 years to do 2 blocks (10 floors each) and now we are moving back. I just hope I can get time off work

    @Book Junkie-Thanks, I wasn't expecting it after being told we weren't moving, so I am kinda stressing about it now, 3 weeks to get packed O_o

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck on the move and looking forward to you coming back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Since I recently moved I TOTALLY understand what that means so, don't worry Michelle, the most important thing is you have a great move! ;)

    I'll miss you!! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...