Sunday, 23 October 2011

In My Mailbox


In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren

In My Mailbox gives us a chance to show others what we recieved in our mailboxes.

This week I got...



Cicada by Belle Whittington from the author herself
Fracture by Megan Miranda from netgalley
Someone Elses Life by Kaite Dale from netgalley

R.A.K Witches of East End by Melissa de la Cruz from Amy @Turn the Page
Flame of Surrender by Rhiannon Paille from Rhiannon herself
Won Living Dead Girl by Elizabeth Scott from April and Karina @Book Away

The Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa from Mira Ink
My Soul to Steal by Rachel Vincent from Mira Ink


I also got these great goodies from the HarperCollins UK event I went to yesterday, which I will post more about through the week.
[I did have a copy of Slide by Jill Hathaway with a bookmark and also another Name of the Star postcard, but they were snapped up by my brother as soon as I showed him the bag]

A Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin borrowed off my brother.



What did you get in your mailbox this week?

8 comments:

  1. I hear Fracture is pretty good! It looks it :)

    I gotta figure out which Iron-book is the first in the series if I'm to give Iron Knight a second chance.. lol

    Michele
    IMM | 2 (ending-soon) giveaways!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome selection of books. Really like that you got on Fracture. Its on my list of books to buy for next year. Come visit me over at Livre De Amour-Books of Love Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marvelous mailbox! I've got Cicada as well and really want to read Fracture. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Rachel Vincents adult series so I'm hoping that the SOul Screamers is as good! I've just picked up My Soul to Steal as well - I just need to start at the beginning! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. All these covers are beauitful! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got Fracture as well I'm looking forward to it. Hope you enjoy Cicada too. I have an author interview with Belle on the blog tomorrow she's a wonderful lady.

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got Flame of Surrender as an e-book this week also! I hope you enjoy everything. Come check out my IMM!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2011/10/in-my-mailbox-8.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great set! I have Game of Thrones but haven't read it yet. I really liked Living Dead Girl. It's very powerful.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...