Sunday, 30 October 2011

In My Mailbox


In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren

In My Mailbox gives us a chance to show others what we recieved in our mailboxes.

This week I got...


Working Stiff by Rachel Caine from Allison & Busby
Flying Blind by Deborah Cooke from Allison & Busby

Gifts of the Blood by Vicki Keire from the author herself
Darkness in the Blood by Vicki Keire from the author herself
In Leah's Wake by Terri Giuliano Long from the author herself via Novel Publicity

Won Bloodlines and Torment by Lindsay Anne Kendal from Francy @Mind Reader

Last Breath by Rachel Caine
Supernaturally by Kiersten White from HarperCollins UK
Collected Folk Tales by Alan Garner


Thank you to everyone who has sent books this week to me.
What did you get in your mailbox this week?

12 comments:

  1. Excellent haul! Gifts of the Blood sounds really cool I love the covers!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I've got Vicki keire too :) Great mailbox! Enjoy your reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that you have a couple that are new to me. It is great to find new books. Happy reading.
    In My Mailbox at FABR

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful books this week! Have fun reading. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoyed Flying Blind but couldn't really get into Working Stiff despite liking the sound of the blurb.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got a copy of Working Stiff that I need to read! Great books this week!

    IMM at Book Brats!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, you got some really fantastic books this week, Michelle! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet books! I feel sort of ashamed of myself because I have yet to get a copy of Supernaturally. Here's what I got this week. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing books this week :)

    Flying Blind looks fantastic.

    Here are my Mailboxes

    Totally Bookalicious IMM

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you enjoy everything. I also got Gifts of Blood and Darkness in the blood a few weeks back i can't wait to read them! Come check out my IMM!!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2011/10/in-my-mailbox-9.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...