Monday, 17 October 2011

Must Read Monday

[Meme made and hosted by Fans of Fiction]

Must Read Monday helps you spread the word about your all-time favorites. The books you read over and over and find little ways to slip into conversations so you'll have someone else to talk about them with.

Even though we all have huge to be read piles (TBR), the goal of this meme is to make the bloggers who stop by your post add another book to their list. You must entice them by giving them clues about your pick.

Every Monday, you'll have the chance to create an acrostic puzzle about an amazing book in the posted category. Week one, this coming Monday, will feature dystopian choices, so start thinking!


Theme for today is Dystopian


                                      Alex goes on a hike to scatter her parents ashes
                                   Saves a girl from death by zombie
                                   Heads towards a safe town to try to find Ellie
                                   Electromagnetic pulse is changing people
                                   Safe town turns out to be strange and not so safe

6 comments:

  1. Ahh this is so good! I haven't gotten the chance to read Ashes yet, but you had me at zombie! I must go and pick this book up =)

    Kristan @ Lost Amongst the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ashes is on my list to read. I'm looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard of this book before but I definitely want to read it now :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh, this sounds great. A little suspenseful and probably some plot twists. Thanks for sharing and participating:)

    Adding it to my ever-expanding list of books to read!

    -Jenna @ Fans of Fiction

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds interesting. I will have to add it to my list.

    Susanne

    ReplyDelete
  6. After reading this, I actually ended up seeing this book in the book store! Your acrostic made me interested enough to pick up the book today.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...