Sunday, 13 November 2011

In My Mailbox #22


In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren

In My Mailbox gives us a chance to show others what we recieved in our mailboxes.

This week I got...


Raised By Wolves By Jennifer Lynne Barnes from Carina@Fictional Distraction for my birthday
Claire de Lune by Christine Johnson from Marie@Ramblings of a Daydreamer for 2011 Spooktacular Challenge
This Is Not Forgiveness by Celia Rees from Bloomsbury

The New Death and Others by James Hutchings from the author himself
The Shade and the Nine Lower Levels by Tannis Skye from the auther herself
Ashes by Ilsa J.Bick (treat for myself)

The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith from Headline *UK proof*
Pure by Julianna Baggott from Headline *UK proof*
Paradox-The Angels are Here by Patti Roberts for winning her daily draw


Signed cards for Deadly Cool by Gemma Halliday

Flyaway by Lucy Christioher
The Vanishing of Katharina Linden by Helen Grant
Small Blue Thing by S. C. Ransom
Mister Creecher by Chris Priestley
The Night of the Solstice by L. J. Smith
from Bungle/Rebecca @ Midnight Reads who I met yesterday at the Maggie Stiefvater event and she had all these books in her car, and more, for me to take home with me.  I can't thank her enough.
*my cat wanted to get in the photo too*


I got to meet Maggie yesterday so I got my ticket signed by her, plus my copy of The Scorpio Races and one for my brother, and all my Shiver series signed too with some photos.



Thank you to everyone who has sent books this week to me and extra special thanks to Bungle for all the books I got off her..


What did you get in your mailbox this week?

18 comments:

  1. I really love the cover for The New Death and Others!

    I also have The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight; it looks adorable, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's an amazing IMM, and congrats on getting your Maggie Steifvater books signed, that must have been a good day out :)

    Ashes scared me, but I enjoyed it. I like the simple cover for Claire de Lune - not heard of it before, will have to read up on it.

    YA's the Word

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mailbox to die for! I'd love to read The Scorpio Races, and Raised by Wolves is easily one of the best werewolves books out there. Enjoy all your books! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWESOME books this week! :) Glad Raised by Wolves arrived and I hope you'll like it.
    A little bit jealous you got The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight - I contacted the publishers a while ago and they said they'd send me a copy but so far it hasn't arrived. :/

    Hope you enjoy all of these! Have a lovely week,
    Carina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Claire de Lune looks so good! And yay on getting Pure too. :) Hope you enjoy and thanks for stopping by!

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great week!! Maggie is amazing! I hope that you enjoy your new books!

    Kristina
    Ladybug Storytime

    ReplyDelete
  7. These all look really good. Happy reading! I've been wanting to read Claire de Lune especially. Hope you like it!

    http://jaimeliredeslivres.blogspot.com/2011/11/in-my-mailbox-5.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAY! You had an amazing week! And Maggie's pretty cool, isn't she? I was a little intimated, or I thought I would be I guess, but once I met her I relaxed right away. I have The Statistical Probability on it's way to me to borrow and can't wait to read it! It sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great books! I really enjoyed Raised by wolves and Claire de lune was alright to, I'm hoping to read the second books soon. I got This is not forgiveness last week :)
    I have a few others here that I'm really excited to read! Mister Creecher was a good read but I'm, of course, totally jealous you met Maggie!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brilliant IMM!!! I'm really happy you got to pick more books from the car! haha!!!
    Was so lovely to meet you at the Maggie event, I had a great time!

    Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think the Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight looks great. I hope you enjoy all of your books this weeks.

    Check out my IMM here.

    Emma @ LostinaYAbook

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just read Silver Shark and loved it. I read your review and saw that you liked it too. I went to Barnes and Noble and downloaded the first book in this series. I have not read it yet but it is next on my reading list. I hope the authors start writing books in this series.

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG OMG you already have The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight!! Lucky you!! I can't wait to read this book as well!

    Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh wow! So many great books! And a signed Scorpio Races!! Awesome :)

    Michele | IMM

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ooh Paradox sounds really good! Awesome haul this week! Love signed books! :D

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great set! Love the signed Scorpio Races. I really want to read Claire de Lune and Raise By Wolves. Enjoy!
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for coming to my blog
    The New Death and Paradox both look really interesting... Have fun reading all of those!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cool books this week! I hope you enjoy everything you got! Come check out my IMM!!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2011/11/in-my-mailbox-11.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...