Sunday, 20 November 2011

In My Mailbox #23


In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren

In My Mailbox gives us a chance to show others what we recieved in our mailboxes.

This week I got...


The 58th Keeper by R. G. Bullet from the author himself
The Caldecott Chronicles by R. G. Bullet from the author himself
Soul Protector by Amanda Leigh Cowley from the author herself

The Taker by Alma Katsu from the author herself
Fractured Light by Rachel McClellan from netgalley
First Grave on the Right by Darynda Jones from Little Brown

Photobucket
SIGNED Flame of Surrender bookmarks from Rhannon Paille


Thank you to everyone who has sent books or swag this week.


What did you get in your mailbox this week?

11 comments:

  1. I like Fractured Light (though the main character did annoy me at times, I'd still pick up the sequel). The others look great; especially like the cover for The Taker. Enjoy :)

    YA's the Word

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these look really great! I hope you enjoy all of them and I'm totally looking forward to your reviews. Might need to keep in mind one or two of these. :D

    Have a lovely week!
    Carina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome stuff this week, they all look great!

    My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to your reviews, Michelle, your IMM looks great! I keep meaning to pick up Darynda Jones, but I'm just waiting when my library acquires the book so I can see if I like it. Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool books this week! I hope you enjoy everything come check out my IMM!!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2011/11/in-my-mailbox-12-e-book-edition-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. These all look great! I have the Taker and I'm excited to read it---just need to find the time! Happy reading, and thanks for coming by my blog! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Taker and Fractured Light looks really interesting!!

    Michele | IMM

    ReplyDelete
  8. These all look really interesting! Happy reading, hope you enjoy!

    http://jaimeliredeslivres.blogspot.com/2011/11/in-my-mailbox-6.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great set! I especially love the covers for Fractured Light and Soul Protector. Enjoy!
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  10. OOOOOOH!!!! First Grave on the RIght is SO MUCH FUN!! I LOVE that series!! :D

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like the cover of The Taker! I hope you enjoy all these awesome reads!

    Here is my IMM

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...