Wednesday, 2 November 2011

Waiting On Wednesday: Fair Game



Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This Waiting on Wednesday I am waiting on...
 


Fair Game by Patricia Briggs

When the FBI request a pack consultant on a serial killer case they're following in Boston, Anna and Charles are sent in. They quickly realize that not only the last two victims were werewolves – all of them were.

Someone is targeting their kind. And if Charles and Anna can't get to the bottom of this mystery, they may be next...

Fair Game is the 3rd book in the series that follows Charles and Anna who live in the same world as Mercedes Thompson.
I love these books and can't wait to read what happens next.

7 comments:

  1. This is another series I want to read but haven't gotten to yet. Soon! :) Great pick!

    Jess @ Gone with the Words :) (Waiting on Wednesday!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't started this series yet but I have book 1 on my reader. I should get to it soon.

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still have to read the first instalment but it sounds like a great series!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think I've heard of this series before, but it sounds really intriguing.

    Thanks for sharing,
    Carina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm I haven't heard of this one but I love werewolves, so it's bound to be good :) Great pick!

    Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm excited about this one too. I'm definitely going to have to do a series re-read. I've forgotten a lot of what happens since I read book 2 back in 2009.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oye! This series is another that I haven't had time to read...but I have very good intentions.

    Great pick for WoW!

    http://brunettelibrarian.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...