Saturday, 31 December 2011

2011 Wrap Up:Happy New Year

Well it's nearly the end of 2011 and what a year it has been for me.

I started my little blog on 11th June 2011 with my first ever review
Carrying Mason by Joyce Magnin and how things have changed since then.
I hope I am slightly better at voicing my opinion and my review layout has changed a lot. :D

I had no followers or fellow bloggers, just my own thoughts about books I have read, and now I have some amazing people that follow me *that's you* and have met some amazing fellow bloggers.

The blogging community is new to me and I have been amazed at the generosity and kindness of others.  I have had people offer assistance and help when I have needed it that has blew me away.

I have had the chance to meet some amazing authors and UK bloggers in various locations
Jana Oliver and Jeyn Roberts in Liverpool
Will Hill, Maureen Johnson and Robin Jarvis in London

I would also like to take the opportunity to thank the amazing publishers and authors that have sent me books to review.

This year alone I have reviewed 83 books, made 208 posts and read 155 books*, completing my goodreads challenge

2011 Reading Challenge



2011 Reading Challenge

Michelle has


completed her goal of reading 100 books in 2011!


hide








I have taken part in an A-Z Reading Challenge and participated in R.A.K and I can't wait to see what next year holds for me.


I hope everyone had  Happy Christmas and that your New Year is a good one.

*upon making this post the number is correct but subject to change

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...