Saturday, 24 December 2011

In My Mailbox #28


In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren

In My Mailbox gives us a chance to show others what we received in our mailboxes.

This week I got...


A Trap in Time by Celia Rees *purchased by me*
The Host Rides Out by Celia Rees *purchased by me*

The Stubborn Dead by Natasha Hoar from netgalley
There You'll Find Me by Jenny B.Jones from netgalley
Pieces of Us by Margie Gelbwasser from netgalley

The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa signed and won from Mira Ink 12 Days of Christmas
Touch of Power by Maria V Snyder from Mira Ink
The Other Life by Susanne Winnacker from Usborne

Department 19:The Rising by Will Hill from Harpercollins *signed UK proof*
Stormswept by Helen Dunmore from Harpercollins
The Language of Impossible Dreams by Sarah Ockler from galleygrab

Switched by Amanda Hocking from panmacmillan
Tempest by Julie Cross from panmacmillan

This week has been a busy week for the postman, every day I would finish work to find a text off my Mum telling me I had books in her house.  In the end it resorted to single word texts "books" or on answering my phone call with a "yes"
Thank you to everyone who has sent books this week.


What did you get in your mailbox this week?

3 comments:

  1. Great mailbox, Michelle! Celia Rees looks really good, and Touch of Power was a wonderful read. Enjoy all your reads!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No IMM for me this week. Just stopped to wish you a Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome IMM!! Tempest is amazing!!! Enjoy all your books!

    My IMM: http://hopefaithbooks.blogspot.com/2011/12/in-my-mailbox-20-christmas-edition.html

    -Brittani

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...