Sunday, 11 December 2011

What Kind Of Reader Are You

I saw this quiz on My Reader's Block and gave it a try.

Here are my results

What Kind of Reader Are You?
Your Result: Dedicated Reader
You are always trying to find the time to get back to your book. You are convinced that the world would be a much better place if only everyone read more.
Obsessive-Compulsive Bookworm
Literate Good Citizen
Book Snob
Fad Reader
Non-Reader
What Kind of Reader Are You?
Quiz Created on GoToQuiz

If you take the quiz pop back and let me know your result

4 comments:

  1. i took the quiz just now and i also got dedicated reader!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am an obsessive-compulsive bookworm. Pretty much everything on my "diagnosis" is true. You can visit it here if you'd like to:
    http://lisashafer.blogspot.com/2011/12/what-kind-of-reader-are-you.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I came out as a dedicated reader.
    What Kind of Reader Are You?
    Your Result: Dedicated Reader

    You are always trying to find the time to get back to your book. You are convinced that the world would be a much better place if only everyone read more.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...