Sunday, 1 January 2012

In My Mailbox #29


In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren

In My Mailbox gives us a chance to show others what we received in our mailboxes.

This week I got...


The Magician's Apprentice by Trudi Canavan
Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
Dash & Lily's Book fo Dares by Rachel Cohn & David Levithan
Cold Hands, Warm Heart by Jill Wolfson
(Part 1 of my Christmas money spent)

Moon Spell by Samantha Young (only $0.99)
Forgiving Trinity by Liz Reinhardt from Liz herself

Thank you to everyone who has sent books this week.


What did you get in your mailbox this week?

8 comments:

  1. Lovely mailbox, Michelle! I hope you enjoy all your books! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cover for Cold Hands, Warm Heart looks really cool,
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got Anna and The French Kiss so as soon as i read that I'm probably going to want to go out and get Lola and The Boy Next Door. I hope you enjoy everything! Come check out my IMM!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2011/12/in-my-mailbox-14_30.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just read Dash and Lily's Book of Dares, and really liked it.
    Happy Reading & Happy New Year!
    In My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great IMM! Lola! I've been dying to read Lola and the Boy Next Door! Enjoy your books! :)

    My IMM: http://hopefaithbooks.blogspot.com/2011/12/in-my-mailbox-21.html

    -Brittani

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Lola! <3

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great IMM!
    I was looking for a way to get Moon Spell the other day but now I'm banned from buying books hahaha and LOLA! And I got Dash & Lily the other week!! Yayyy!
    Awesome haul :)
    New follower!
    Taneika @ Flipping Through the Pages

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...