Friday, 6 January 2012

Much Loved Books Makeover

For a month or two I have been trying to get a nice layout for my blog, messing around with a few things or trying to add things I have found online but have never been happy with my result.


<----------This amazing person jumped to my rescue and redesigned my whole blog for me.  She listened to me for what I liked and made the tweaks I requested to get it perfect for me. Silvia is the owner of Darkest Sins and even has a section to request a blog makeover.




I LOVE my new layout and I am really happy with not only how quickly it was made, but also how Silvia listened to me and advised me on what would or wouldn't work.
Follow the links to sIlvia's blog and take a look at other makeovers she has done.

4 comments:

  1. Awwww!!!! <3 This post warms my heart... Seriously Michelle, it was my pleasure working on your blog makeover and I always try to make people really happy with the result so, I'm very pleased to hear you're so happy with my job! :D *Can I say I particularly love how I made the header? Ok, I said it! ;P*

    Thanks again for the lovely post! <3 Enjoy the new look and you know where to find me if you need me, hon! ;)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing other people's work! I contacted her because of you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...