Wednesday, 25 January 2012

Waiting On Wednesday: 13



Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This Waiting on Wednesday I am waiting on...
 



Expected date of publication is July 2012

There is no description available at the moment, but that doesn't stop me from wanting this book.  It is the last offering off Kelley for her Women of the Otherworld Series, and although I am sad to see it come to an end I am really looking forward to getting hold of this book to find out what is going on.
I absolutely LOVE the cover, whether this is going to be the final UK cover or just the USA version I am not sure, but I will happily admire it while I wait for its release.

1 comment:

  1. I've been meaning to start this series, but I never got the chance. Is it as good as everyone says? Thanks for sharing!

    My WoW: http://bibliophilesthoughtsonbooks.blogspot.com/2012/01/waiting-on-wednesday-8.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...