Sunday, 26 February 2012

In My Mailbox #34




In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren
In My Mailbox gives us a chance to show others what we received in our mailboxes.


This week I have received...


Toxic Treacle by Echo Freer from Golden Guides Press
By Midnight by Mia James from Indigo
Darkness Falls by Mia James from Indigo

Sweet Venom by Tera Lynn Childs from Templar (UK proof)
Skin Deep by Laura Jarratt from Electric Monkey (UK proof)
Second Grave on the Left by Darynda Jones from Piatkus

Intangible by J. Meyers from author
In Honor by Jessi Kirby from publicist
Never Enough by Denise Jaden from galley grab on author's blog

Fairy Blues by J.L Bryan from author
Tommy Nightmare by J.L. Bryan from author
Open Minds by Susan Kaye Quinn from author

I am really looking forward to reading a few of these books.  I have already finished In Honor and really enjoyed it.  I have had my eye on Skin Deep for a while so I am really happy I got that in the mail.
I am really excited to read By Midnight and Darkness Falls and got both of them which was a very nice suprise.

What did you get in your mailbox?

12 comments:

  1. By Midnight is one that I've been dying to read! Lucky you! I got a few the same as you this week, so enjoy!

    My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul! I've been seeing Intangible in most blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely haul! I've got Mia James too, but haven't got to it yet. Hope you enjoy all your reads! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, fab books this week- too many fab ones to name individually! Happy Reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Open Minds is great! Enjoy it!

    http://foreverlostinbooks.blogspot.com/2012/02/on-my-shelf-14-or-imm.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really need to get to my copy of SWEET VENOM (hopefully sometime soon) and very jealous of SKIN DEEP and IN HONOR! I hope you like these and the rest of your very awesome mailbox! :)

    Have a lovely week,
    Carina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brill IMM this week, really liking the look of these book!

    Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you enjoy everything you got this week! Come check out my IMM!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/02/in-my-mailbox-22.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loved Open Minds and I think J.L. Bryan is fabulous so I hope you enjoy those ones. Great IMM week! Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, you received some awesome books this week! I have In Honor for review as well, but haven't read it yet-- I've heard great things though, so I am definitely looking forward to it! Sweet Venom was AMAZING and I cannot wait for the sequel! Tera Lynn Childs is a wonderful writer...

    Hope you enjoy everything you got in this week! You can check out my IMM for this week by clicking on the link below :)

    Lea @ LC's Adventures in Libraryland

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's a good selection.
    http://booketta.blogspot.com/2012/02/imm-and-mm_27.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...