Monday, 20 February 2012

Review: A Kiss For Emily by J.P. Galuska

Title: A Kiss For Emily
Authour: J.P. Galuska
Genre: Yound Adult/ Paranormal Romance
Source: Author
Publication Date:USA:Dec 29th 2011|UK:29th Dec 2011
Tell Me About It
Emily didn't know that falling in love would place her smack-dab in the middle of a dicey game called deception. Or wake up one morning, shortly thereafter, wondering if she'd actually lost her mind!
A KISS FOR EMILY is a thrilling YA paranormal romance, where discovering the paranormal is exciting for the reader, but life-threatening for Emily Stokes, the 17-yr. old high school student from Kansas

[from goodreads]
My Thoughts
When the author contacted me regarding a review, I read the description and found it interesting enough to accept.  After I received my copy I made short work of it.  Although A Kiss For Emily is not a relatively short book, I could not put it down.
Emily and her family move to a new house that is not only isolated, but also further away from her school, forcing her to change schools.  Upon exploring the surrounding area Emily stumbles upon Sam, who has his own secrets to hide.  Soon her parents become concerned about Sam and find out the truth which leads to some horrible consequences for Emily.

I really enjoyed Reading A Kiss For Emily and once I started could not put it down, and as soon as Sam's secrets were revealed I was hooked even more.  The plot behind the story is different to other Paranormal Romance books I have read and found it a refreshing change with a new spin on the genre.  It was easy to fall into the story and follow the storyline.
I really felt sorry for Emily, not only for having to move and be taken away from everything she knows, but also for what happens to her as a result of her parents investigating and I was pleased with the results that came off it.
I loved the ending of A Kiss For Emily and can't wait to see what happens next for Emily and Sam.


The author has offered 1 person an ebook of A Kiss For Emily, to enter fill in the rafflecopter form below.
The giveaway will be international and is open to EVERYONE, but there are extra entries if you wish to complete them.


a Rafflecopter giveaway


2 comments:

  1. I already have the book, Jennifer sent me a copy a few weeks ago and I'm really trying to put it in my reading schedule and now that I've read your thoughts about it I'm very curious!!!!
    Great review, Michelle! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would recommend Shiver, Linger and Forever. I love that series. Please enter me in contest. I would love to read this book. It sounds really good. Tore923@aol.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...