Wednesday, 21 March 2012

Around The World: Richelle Mead

As a way to break the monotomy between revies I have decided to make Wednesday my feature day, today is...

Around the World

I got this idea from the following blogs, so pop on over to visit them when you have finished here.
Fictional Distraction-Cover Comparison|Bookaholics Book Club-UK vs The World|Book Passion for Life-US vs UK

Todays Around the World is for Richelle Mead's Succubus Blues series. 
Below are 6 covers from around the world.

France
Germany
Russia
Spain
UK
USA

I am torn between the cover for Germany and Russia.  I love the mysteriousness of the Russian cover, but I like the style of the cover for the German one.  I really can't decide which one I like best out of them both.

Which one do you like the best, which one is your least favourite?

5 comments:

  1. Just love this kind of posts. :)
    I'm having a hard time to choose between the German and the UK cover and actually can't really decide. Love them both. :D

    Awesome comparison! And thanks for linking to me!! ♥

    Carina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I wasn't sure how it would turn out for my first try. :D

      Delete
  2. My eyes were drawn to the UK one, but I wonder if that's because I know it!? There is something about the German one that is rather beautiful! Not keen on the Spain cover.
    Brill post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She looks kinda creepy in the Spain one, more dead than actually alive.

      Delete
  3. I'm torn between the German and Russia covers as well. In the German one, I love the pose and in the Russian one, I love the color purple. I'm going to go with Germany. It is a nice cover.

    I don't like France's cover. She looks too drawn, she looks fake.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...