Sunday, 25 March 2012

In MyMailbox #38



In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren
In My Mailbox gives us a chance to show others what we received in our mailboxes.

This week I have received...



Fairystruck by J.L. Bryan from the author
Redemption by LA Kuehlke from the author

I have still yet to read Fairy Blues, the book previous to Fairystruck so I will have to get a move on with that.
Redemption is book 2 in a series, so although I have not read book 1 I am hoping that it wont affect the storyline for book 2


What did you get in your mailbox?

6 comments:

  1. I got Fairy Blues and Fairystruck this week even though I have yet to read Fairy Metal Thunder. But since I've heard so many great things about J.L. Bryan's books, I'll try to do that as soon as possible. :)

    Enjoy and have a lovely week!
    Carina

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look fun! Look forward to your thoughts on them. Thanks for contributing to My IMM :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great set! JL Bryan's books sound like fun. Hope you love it.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there, just popping in... Nice! The books sound interesting, enjoy your reading.


    I'm also your newest follower!

    Here is my blog to check out:
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you enjoy everything you got this week. Here's my IMM!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/03/in-my-mailbox-27.html

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really need to read Fairy Metal Tuhnder! I hope you enjoy these books!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...