Wednesday, 28 March 2012

Waiting On Wednesday-Rage Within


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This Waiting on Wednesday I am waiting on...



UK COVER                                        USA COVER
Rage Within by Jeyn Roberts
Aries, Clementine, Mason and Michael have survived the first wave of the apocalypse that wiped out most of the world's population, and turned many of the rest into murderous Baggers. Now, they're hiding out in an abandoned house in Vancouver with a ragtag group of surviving teens, and trying to figure out their next move.

Aries is trying to lead, but it's hard to be a leader when there are no easy answers, and every move feels wrong. Clementine is desperate to find her brother Heath, but it's impossible to know where he'd be, even if he is still alive. Michael is still haunted by the memories of his actions during his harrowing struggle to survive. And Mason is struggling with something far worse: the fear that he may be a danger to his friends.

As the Baggers begin to create a new world order, Aries, Clementine, Mason and Michael will have to trust and rely on each other in order to survive

I absolutely loved Dark Inside and have been eagerly awaiting the release of this book to see what happens next.  I don't know if this is the UK cover too, but either way I really like it.
 I really can't decide which cover I like best.  I love the USA cover, but I also love how the UK cover has incorporated the faces into it like Dark Inside did.

4 comments:

  1. I think I like the US cover more! Awesome choice this week. Here's my WoW!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/03/waiting-on-wednesday_28.html

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know the title and cover for the sequel was released yet, so thanks for sharing! I enjoyed Dark Inside too and am anxious to see whats going to happen next with the teens. And when it comes to covers, I like the US version better. Definitely captures the apocalypse feeling!

    Kristan @ Lost Amongst the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never read Dark Inside. It looks really good though. I prefer the US cover though, a bit more of the apocalypse theme going on. The faces to the UK cover is a good idea, but the green and the layout puts me off.
    Nina @ Death Books and Tea

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read the Dark Inside. The books come out faster than I can get to them! The US loves to depict apocalyptic covers with a city in the background. I'm kind of sick of seeing them, but still love them! LOl...go figure! I'm not drawn to the UK cover, but that old city is pulling me in again...lol...great choice!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...