Wednesday, 25 April 2012

Around The World: Rachel Vincent

[button made by Silvia @ Darkest Sins]

I got this idea from the following blogs, so pop on over to visit them when you have finished here.
Fictional Distraction-Cover Comparison|Bookaholics Book Club-UK vs The World|Book Passion for Life-US vs UK

Todays Around the World is for Rachel Vincent's Soul Screamers series. 
Below are 3 covers from around the world.

USA
UK
FRANCE

I think the USA wins hands down for me.  Although my own copies are from the UK I love the mysteriousness and the colours of the USA covers.  I don't particularly like the France cover, even though its a similar pose to the UK version of the first book.

Which one do you like the best, which one is your least favourite?

3 comments:

  1. I was going to say about the one from France it's the UK cover like you say for the first book. I haven't yet read this series but I have the first one. I love it when a cover has meaning and relation to the book.
    I think I'll be sticking with the UK this time I like the font and the colour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the USA cover. Tore923@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the USA cover but I LOVE the UK covers for this entire series (I love the swirls on the light grey) - I've kind of gone off black covers lately preferring the lighter colours and they brighten up the book case :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...