Wednesday, 4 April 2012

Fantastic Cover Reveals

Today I had every intent on posting a feature comparing book covers.  That has now been rescheduled for next week and the reason for this is as follows.

I got an alert on my phone for my email, but when I went to read the email it was too big to open so I immediately jumped on the computer to access my email there.

Upon opening the email, which was from J L Bryan, I found the most amazing covers ever.
Jeff's books, Fairy Metal Thunder, Fairy Blues and Fairystruck have been redesigned and I absolutely LOVE them.
Below are the original covers, with the new designs underneath.


What do you think of the new designs?

2 comments:

  1. I love the new cover for Fairystruck. I think it is the best one of the new covers.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...