Sunday, 1 April 2012

In My Mailbox #39



In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren it gives us a chance to show others what we received in our mailboxes.

This week I have received...


The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter from Mira Ink
Goddess Interrupted by Aimee Carter from Mira Ink
The Pledge by Kimberley Derting from Allison & Busby

Insignia by S.J. Kincaid from Hot Key Books
Fair Game by Patricia Briggs
The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin

The lovely people at Mira Ink offered Goddess Interrupted for review, but I had not read The Goddess Test yet, so they sent me a copy of both to read in my own time.  Hopefully I will get the reviews out in time for publication month. I actually requested a copy of The Pledge a while ago but didn't expect to get a copy so it was a very nice surprise to get this in the post.
Insignia is the first book published by Hot Key Books so was honoured to receive a copy of this in the post.

I purchased The Unbecoming and Fair Game myself, Unbecoming was only £2.99 at Amazon so both of the books came in at just over £8.00.


What did you get in your mailbox?

11 comments:

  1. The Goddess Test is amazing!! Really need to find time to read book 2.

    Enjoy all your new books

    IMM @ Totally Bookalicious

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got some really lovely books this week, too, Michelle! Looove the Goddess Test series, so I hope you'll enjoy it, too. I also really enjoyed The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer and can't wait to hear what you think of THE PLEDGE!

    Have lots of fun reading these and a very lovely week! Thanks again for Fever and Torn - really hope to get to them soon! ♥

    Carina

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still haven't read The Goddess Test but I want to so bad! I hope you enjoy everything you got this week! Here's my IMM!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/03/in-my-mailbox-28.html

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, we got some in common then :) I hope you love goddess test/interrupted, I loved them! I listened to the pledge on audio a couple months ago and didn't love it :/

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have yet to read mara dyer but i heard it's good. great books this week! enjoy! :)

    my IMM this week.

    -michelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice IMM this week!! Hearing loads about mara dyer so I'm looking forward to your review on that one!
    Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need to get my hands on those Goddess books because they covers are so pretty and I keep reading good things about them :) Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mara Dyer looks so good and I've never seen that cover of The Pledge before! But I know I'm dying to read it! I hope you enjoy all you got :)

    Here's my IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a nice haul! I may have to add some of these to my TBR pile.

    Thanks for sharing your goodies!
    Dani C
    http://paulettespapers.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. great books, I hope you enjoy these!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What beautiful books! I was tempted to get The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer. Looks really good! Hope you enjoy them!!

    You can find my IMM Here

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...