Sunday, 8 April 2012

In My Mailbox #40



In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren it gives us a chance to show others what we received in our mailboxes.

This week I have received...


The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa from Mira Ink
The Gathering Dark by Leigh Bardugo from Indigo
Slow Twitch by Liz Reinhardt purchased by myself

The Vampire Hunter's Daughter by Jennifer Malone Wright
Shimmerspell by Kimberly Spencer
Limerick by Kimberly Spencer
[all free on amazon kindle]

I am really looking forward to reading The Immortal Rules and Slow Twitch but I have to make my way through some review books before I can get to them.  Luckily I am off work till Tuesday to I plan to do a lot of reading.


What did you get in your mailbox?

10 comments:

  1. Have you read much Julie Kagawa? I haven't yet and I'm wondering which of her titles I should start with first. :) Enjoy your new reads!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice books this week!! I want to read the immortal rules by Julie K so badly!!! It looks amazing!!
    Shimmerspell and Limerick are pretty good as well! Though, limerick wasn't as good as shimmerspelll:)

    Check out mine: http://chantel-law.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/book-haul.html

    Chantel aKa LittleMissBookWorm

    P.S. I followed ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited for the Immortal Rules! I hope you enjoy everything you got this week! Here's my IMM!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/04/in-my-mailbox-29.html

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Immortal Rules! I can't wait to dig into that one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh looks like you had a great week! I hope you enjoy all you got :)

    Here's my IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got the paperback ARC for The Immortal Rules and I can't wait to get into it!! I know I'm going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Arrgh, those aren't available for free here and now I'll spend the next few hours cursing Amazon.de LOL Anyway, a great haul!

    Happy Reading! :)

    Patricia // My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you have a nice haul for this week!

    Happy reading,
    Dani
    http://paulettespapers.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brill books, think I have some myself ;)
    Happy reading

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...