Sunday, 15 April 2012

In My Mailbox #41



In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren it gives us a chance to show others what we received in our mailboxes.

This week I have received...


Slide by Jill Hathaway won from Secret Slide Army hosted by Jill herself
The Calling by Kelley Armstrong from Carina @ Fictional distraction
Ashen Winter by Mike Mullin from netgalley

Third Grave Dead Ahead by Darynda Jones purchased by myself
Blindsided by Priscilla Cummings purchased by myself
Bringing The Summer by Julia Green from Bloomsbury


I was very surprised to receive an email saying I had won a signed UK copy of Slide since there were so many great bloggers taking part.  I also got a signed bookmark and postcard but since I already have a bookmark this one will be going in for a giveaway soon.



I LOVED Ashfall last year and when I saw Ashen Winter on netgalley had to request it even though I am trying not to request books till my review pile is a lot smaller.  I was super excited to have been accepted for Ashen Winter and can't wait to make a start on it.
The awesome Carina got me The Calling as a thank you for the books I had sent her last month, and I just want to start on it straight away but need to get through a few more review books first.


What's in your mailbox?

11 comments:

  1. YAY for winning! That's awesome. :) And I really hope you'll enjoy THE CALLING, although I totally know that feeling of having to read quite a few review books first. :D

    Have a lovely Sunday! :)
    Carina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for winning! The Calling looks very good!!!

    New follower via GFC

    My IMM: http://mamivalsbooks.blogspot.com/2012/04/in-my-mailbox-april-15.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've been thinking of buying slide. it looks and sounds really good. the UK cover is especially awesome. great IMM! enjoy all your books and happy reading :)

    check out my IMM.

    -michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really liked Slide! Oh man, Ashen Winter's on Netgalley?! Must.Resist.Requesting...! I know what you mean - I really have to get my TBR pile down a little before getting more! Hope you enjoy all your new reads!
    -Heather/My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome books this week!! I have a few and I've been very bad and not got to them yet!
    Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Calling was really good and I'm so jealous of Slide. I hope you enjoy evrything you got this week. Here's my IMM!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/04/in-my-mailbox-30.html

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome selection of books this week!

    Thanks for sharing,
    Dani
    My IMM for this week - http://paulettespapers.com/?p=1934

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh lots of awesome books and swag! I like your cover of The Calling! Different than the one we have here :)

    Thanks for stopping by!!

    Michele | IMM

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh, The Calling seems to be everywhere this week. I love Kelley Armstrong, so I'm looking forward to seeing how this compares to her other books :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Woo hoo congrats on winning! All of your books look great this week!

    Here is my IMM

    Happy Reading!

    Megan (new follower!)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oohh awesome IMM this week Michelle. And the Slide - I really enjoyed it but it's even better you got a signed one.

    Thanks for stopping by!
    Donna & Jess =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...