Sunday, 22 April 2012

In My Mailbox #42

Photobucket

In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren it gives us a chance to show others what we received in our mailboxes.

This week I have received...


Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake from Orchard Books
Daughter of Smoke & Bone by Lani Taylor purchased by myself

Vanished by Kat Richardson
Labyrinth by Kat Richardson
Lego Harry Potter Years 5-7 for the Xbox 360



I also won The Wood Queen by Karen Mahoney from a giveaway on her blog.  Its the Australian version and also signed.  I also got 6 stickers, one of which I gave to a friend and an awesome business card.

Daughter of Smoke & Bone is a book I have been wanting to read for a while but never got around to buying it.  One of my children in work moved up rooms and I got a WH Smith gift card off them so I treated myself and purchased this book.
Vanished, Labyrinth and Harry Potter were purchased by myself too.  Although HP is not a book, the game is based off the books so that's my reason for adding it :D




What's in your mailbox?

17 comments:

  1. I want to get my hands on Anna Dressed In Blood - I've pre-ordered the paperback so I hope it arrives soon! Great haul this week - and Harry Potter game totally counts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful books, my dear! I loved both, Anna Dressed in Blood and Daughter of Smoke and Bone, so I hope you'll get to them soon and really like them, too! :) This also reminds me that I'll need to get around to read The Iron Witch, too - heard many good things about this series.

    Have a lovely week and Happy Reading! :)
    Carina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely IMM :) Hope you enjoy Daughter of Smoke and Bone as much as I did. Great swag with The Wood Queen!
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep hearing fabulous things about the Daughter of Smoke and Bone so I'm going to grab it next time I'm at the library :) Enjoy your new reads!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh awesome haul! I love, love, love, Daughter of Smoke and Bone. Have a great week ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I still haven't read Daughter of Smoke and Bone but I want to so bad! I hope you enjoy everything you got this week. Here's my IMM!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/04/in-my-mailbox-31.html

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a full Mailbox! Have fun reading them all!

    Thanks for sharing,
    Dani
    My IMM - http://paulettespapers.com/?p=1975

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely loved Daughter of Smoke and Bone! Hope you enjoy all your reads! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have Anna Dressed in Blood sitting on my shelf and I need to read it. Daughter of Smoke and Bone was awesome and horrible at the same time lol. I'll have to come back and read your review to see what you think. My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  10. i loved anna dressed in blood! so many great books this week. you have a lot of fantastic reading ahead of you. enjoy :)

    Our IMM.

    -michelle

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great set! I loved Daughter of Smoke and Bone. One of my favs of last year.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  12. I still have to read Anna and Daughter of Smoke & Bone! Let us know how they are! Great haul! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anna Dressed in Blood and Daughter of Smoke and Bone both are books I've had on my wishlist forever. I plan to buy them asap, though.. God. I need more money. ;_;

    Patricia // My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  14. great books! Anna Dressed in Blood was awesome :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oooh I do really love that version of Anna Dressed in BLood.. with the coloured cover.... looks eerier... I still gotta read that and Smoke & Bone tho.. lol.. I swear I'll get to it soon.. 0_o

    Thanks for stopping by!! :)

    Michele | IMM (signed copies edition) | Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome books this week! Hope you enjoy reading them :)

    Here is my IMM post. Check it out? ;)

    -Maxine @ Teenage Fiction

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...