Wednesday, 4 April 2012

Insurgent UK

Today I had the best email sent to me. I was out the room in work doing paperwork and took my phone with me and sneakily checked my emails as they came in.

I got an alert and checked it to find an email with the subject

YOUR FACTION NEEDS YOU


So as you would do I dropped my work and checked my email to have this lovely message

YOU HAVE BEEN CHOSEN
YOU ARE AMITY


Bearing in mind I am still in work meant to be doing paperwork, on the outside I was like this..
Write

On the inside I was like this...
Squee Excited party PFD Yey Woot Group Hug



Below is a list of who are in AmityUK and dont forget to check out the Amity Faction Post and say hi to us all.
You can help support AmityUK by using the following tags on twitter

#INSURGENTUK, #AMITYUK #TEAMAMITYUK



SOOTP  (leader)
Bloggers[heart]Books (leader)
Falling Books
District YA
Fantasy4eva
whnbstihwsoft
Fluttering Butterflies
The Mountains Of Instead


1 comment:

  1. Aww, that's so cool! Love the little Amity Badge too. Can't wait for Insurgent to come out next month...you know I have a feeling that Amity's going to feature more, can't wait to see if I'm right. Oh, the suspense! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...