Wednesday, 23 May 2012

Around The World: Rachel Caine

Photobucket
[button made by Silvia @ Darkest Sins]

I got this idea from the following blogs, so pop on over to visit them when you have finished here.
Fictional Distraction-Cover Comparison|Bookaholics Book Club-UK vs The World|Book Passion for Life-US vs UK


Todays Around the World is for Rachel Caine's Morganville Vampires series. 
Below are 8 covers from around the world.

UKUK glow in the darkUSASWEEDEN
SPAINROMANIAFRANCECZECH

I love the UK glow in the dark cover but they only released the first few in the series with this cover so I had to change for the new UK covers.  Overall though I think I prefer the Spanish cover.  It's dark, creepy and has the 'Glass House' in it and I would definitely pick up this book if I saw it in the shop for the cover alone.


Which one is your favourite cover?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...