Wednesday, 9 May 2012

Book Twins

Photobucket
[button made by Silvia @ Darkest Sins]

Book Twins is a feature where I take books that all have the same cover and put them together to compare them.


For Pete's Sake
by Linda Windsor
Sharing Sam
by Katherine Applegate
Sing Me To Sleep
by Angela Morrison

I have not read any of these books so I don't know how relevant the picture is to the story but I do prefer Sing Me To Sleep over the others.  I love the effect of the rain on the picture and it just draws me in more than the others.


Have you read any of these books?
Which cover do you prefer?





5 comments:

  1. Cool feature, Michelle! I can't believe they all have the same picture just slightly adapted. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I do a feature like this to :) I did the second two before but have never seen the first one before! I like the sing me to sleep cover best to

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't seen any of these books before, but my favorite is SING ME TO SLEEP, as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sing Me to Sleep was a very moving book. I loved it so much!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...