Wednesday, 11 July 2012

Book Twins #3

Photobucket
[button made by Silvia @ Darkest Sins]

Book Twins is a feature where I take books that all have the same cover and put them together to compare them.


Evermore
by Alyson Noel
North of Beautiful
by Justina Chen Headley
Selina Penaluna
by Jan Page

I have read Evermore and I have North of Beautiful waiting to be read, but I prefer the cover for Selina Penaluna, I love the patterns in the corner of the covers and the light effects.


Have you read any of these books?
Which cover do you prefer?

1 comment:

  1. I've only read Evermore, and although they all look great, I think I like Evermore the best.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...