Sunday, 15 July 2012

Stacking The Shelves #8


[inspired by Pop Culture Junkie]

Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!

This week I have received...


666 Park Avenue by Gabriella Pierce from Constable & Robinson
Deadly Hemlock by Kathleen Peacock from Simon & Schuster UK
Pretty Amy by Lisa Burstein won from goodreads

A quiet week this week so hopefully I can make some headway in my review books.
I actually won Pretty Amy a few months ago but it has taken a while to get here, I can't wait to make a start on it.  I am also looking forward to reading 666 Park Avenue and Deadly Hemlock.

What did you get this week?

7 comments:

  1. I've not heard of any of these before, can't wait to see what you think of them. 666 Park Avenue has a lush cover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Breathe...breathe...breathe...Deadly Hemlock? I'm dying of jealousy right now. Is that the sequel? *flails*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No sequel, just the UK name for the book

      Delete
  3. I heard great things about Deadly Hemlock and Pretty Amy! I hope you enjoy your books! :)

    http://shatterbooks.blogspot.com/2012/07/stacking-shelves-2.html

    Lisa @ Shatterbooks

    ReplyDelete
  4. I havent heard a ton about Pretty Amy (other than seeing lots of tweets), but I want to know how people are enjoying it. I'm glad you posted about it (and happy you got it!) because now I'm off to Goodreads to go check out reviews. :)

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful mailbox, Michelle! As usual I want all of them LOL Especially 666 Park Avenue :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty Amy looks pretty good I can't wait to check it out! Here's my IMM =)

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/07/in-my-mailbox-44-weekly-wrap-up.html

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...