Sunday, 1 July 2012

Stacking the Shelves #6


[inspired by Pop Culture Junkie]

Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!

I have been busy the past month with my blogoversary and fitting in reviews for free days so this haul is a whole months worth of books.

This month I have received...


Between You and Me by Emma McLaughlin & Nicola Kraus from netgalley [review]
Legend by Marie Lu won from Mary @ The Sweet Bookshelf
The Lantern Menace by Darren Craske from the author

Soul Beach by Kate Harrison from Indigo
Soul Fire by Kate Harrison from Indigo
Masque of the Red Death by Bethany Griffin from Indigo

Fairyland by J.L Bryan from the author
Destined by Aprilynne Pike from HarperCollins Childrens [review]
I'm Here To Help by S.F. Chapman from JKSCommunitcations for tour

Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson purchased by myself
Serpent's Kiss by Melissa de le Cruz from Sphere
Daylight Saving by Edward Hogan from netgalley

The Journeys of John and Julia by Aurelia from netgalley invite from publisher
Devilish by Maureen Johnson from HarperCollins Children
Before I Wake by Rachel Vincent from HarperCollins Children

Poltergeeks by Sean Cummings from netgalley
Immortal City by Scott Speer won from A Day Dreamer's Thoughts
Time Between Us by Tamara Ireland Stone from Doubleday Children's

Before I Go To Sleep by S.J. Watson won from Booking In Heels
Snow White Blood Red by Cameron Jace from author
Slated by Terri Terry purchased by myself

Genus by Jonathan Trigell from Corsair
Angel Dust by Sarah Mussi from Hot Key Books
Vampires, Bansheels and Angels Paranormal Sampler from Mira Ink UK
[Kindle with video|kindle without video|google]

Inherit by Liz Reinhardt from Liz herself
Muddle and Win: The Battle for Sally Jones by John Dickinson from David Fickling Books



SWAG from Lily Crussell on her facebook page
I may have treated myself to an Ipad and a cover for it

I got these from HarperCollins Children's for taking part in their #INSURGENTUK competition .  Of course they got eaten pretty quickly.

This is a months worth of books in this haul, I have a lot of reading ahead of me :)
I have already read Devilish, Before I Wake, Serpent's Kiss, I'm Here to Help and Fairyland, so keep an eye open for their reviews coming soon.

What did you get this week?


7 comments:

  1. Look at all those new reads to enjoy! Snow White, Blood Red looks rather intriguing!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy frijoles! Got a ton this week! Yayyyy!!! Before I Go To Sleep & Between You and Me sound really good! Hope you enjoy them all <3!
    -heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need to get a chance to read Snow White Blood Red - sounds good to me!

    - Jessica @ Book Sake

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh so many awesome books! And I love the cover for Masque! So different from the one we have here! :)

    Michele | Stacking the Shelves | Canada Day Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so jealous of Masque of the Red Death it looks like such an awesome book! I hope you enjoy everything you got this week! Here's my IMM =)

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/06/in-my-mailbox-41-weekly-wrap-up.html

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great book haul, you got some really awesome titles! can't wait to hear your thoughts!! Happy reading!


    Check out my STS post HERE!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...