Sunday, 22 July 2012

Stacking The Shelves #9


[inspired by Pop Culture Junkie]

Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!

This week I have received...


Twisted Symmetry by Benjamin J. Myers from Orion
Seeds Of War by Rachel Fisher from author herself
Speechless by Hannah Harrington from Harlequin via netgalley

Covet by Melissa Darnell from Harelquin via netgalley
Endlessly by Kiersten White from HarperCollins via netgalley
The Flask by Nicky Singer from HarperCollins Children via netgalley

Crusher by Niall Leonard from Random House
Foretold by Jana Oliver from Macmillan for Dark Minds Book Tours



I also received these bookmarks last week, but with worrying about my cat I completely forgot to add them >_<.  If you purchased a copy of The Hunter & The Hunted and sent proof to Alison, you got these FAB bookmarks sent to you while they still had some left. (Click to make them bigger)


I won the following goodies from being an email subscriber to author Suzanne Lazear.  The first person to reply with the answer to the question won the goodies.


11 comments:

  1. Thanks for the swag and Devilish!
    Looks like you got some great stuff this week... Foretold and Speechless especially! Have a great week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant week for you Michelle!
    Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so jealous of Speechless! I loved Saving June so I can't wait to see what this ones all about. I hope you enjoy everything you got this week. Here's my IMM =)

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/07/in-my-mailbox-45.html

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm seeing that Endlessly isn't available to those in the states :( Dang. Love the Demon Trappers series.

    Here's mine
    http://gizmosreviews.blogspot.com/2012/07/stacking-shelves-13.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the "it's ok to read YA" card. very cute. Great week for you!

    Happy Reading :)

    Here's my weekly post

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW, you have some amazing books there! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice books :) hope u enjoy them all!

    Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got Crusher aswell! Sounds different. Hope you enjoy all your books

    Check out our Book Haul

    ReplyDelete
  9. Waaah! Awesome haul. I requested Endlessly from HC in print instead of Galley and I am so jealous of Foretold! :O I need my Beck and Riley!

    Check out my mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh nice haul Speechless sounds so good!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ah! I didn't know Hannah Harrington has another book coming out! Awesome :)

    Love that It's Okay to Read YA swag! :P

    Thanks for stopping by and happy reading!

    Michele | Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...