Sunday, 29 July 2012

Stacking The Shelves


[inspired by Pop Culture Junkie]


Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing
with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the
process!

This week I have received...

Slammed by Colleen Hoover purchased by myself
13 by Kelley Armstrong purchased by myself
Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare borrowed off a friend

A quiet week this week but some very good amazing books. I have had 13 pre-ordered for ages and I was very surprised to have it arrive earlier than expected. Clockwork Prince is one that I still have not got around to buying or reading, my friend in work kindly lent it to me. I have heard a lot of great things about Slammed so I had to buy it, and I have already started it and love it already.

Don't forget to leave a link below to show me what goodies you got.

5 comments:

  1. Oh no, then you totally have to read CLOCKWORK PRINCE right now! :D I looooved it. Happy reading, my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard Kelly Armstrong's writing is very good, so I look forward to your review! I really loved Clockwork Prince; the Infernal Devices is so much better than Mortal Instruments IMHO :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great selection. I am reading Thirteen right now. My new books posts are at Inside of a Dog and Ms. Martin Teaches Media. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so jealous of 13 I can't wait to read it! I hope you enjoy everything you got this week. Here's my IMM =)

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/07/in-my-mailbox-e-book-edition-3-weekly.html

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not heard of Slammed, I'm going to have to look that up ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...